Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Feb 12th

The subject for today was the Courtesan.
I really hate the comparison of the courtesan to Anna Nichole Smith. I've had the displeasure of seeing a couple of episodes of her reality show, and some negitive things seemed to shine through. I hate to speak ill of the dead, but too bad. I hate writing this blog but I have to do it.
Anna Nichole Smith was a truly shallow, concieted, ill mannered, ill cultured and just plain stupid person. It wasn't an act for the show. From what I saw, she completly misunderstood her surroundings.
Thats not what a courtesan is to me.
A geisha to me is the pinticle of what a courtesan should be. Cultured, mannered, intelegent. Wise in the fact that she is aware of her surroundings, and subtlely capable of manipulation.
This whole fasination with Anna Nichole kind of makes me sick. She doesn't deserve, in my opinion, the masses wailing at her demise.

No comments: